Comprehensive Fee-Only Financial Planning
Services typically covered in our Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Helping you identify and quantify your financial life goals
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Analysis and Planning
- Education Planning
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Estate Planning
- Risk Planning (life, disability, long-term care, property & casualty)
- Company Stock / Stock Option / Employee Benefit Planning
- Debt Analysis and Planning
For those clients wishing to have an advisor determine what is an appropriate asset allocation and which investments (generally no-load mutual funds and exchange traded funds) are appropriate given their financial and life goals, our firm is a Massachusetts Registered Investment Advisor.
Income Tax Planning and Preparation
Our firm is committed to helping you proactively plan for and help you minimize your income taxes (including helping clients understand and plan for the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT).
Beantown Financial Advisors is a state Registered Investment Advisor and only transacts business in those states in which the Advisor is registered, excluded, or exempted from registration.